How do I sign up for the BTH Rewards program?
• Just go to our Rewards page at www.bouldertaphouse.com/rewards and click on the “Signup” link!
How do access my Rewards account?
• If you were registered with your email address with either our previous e-club program, or online ordering program, or the old BTH Loyalty Rewards program, then your account should have been automatically created in our new Rewards program.
• Each guest whose new Rewards account was set up automatically should have received an email on Tuesday August 29, entitled “Boulder Tap House’s New App and Loyalty Program is HERE!”, which prompted them to reset their password, so that they can sign into their new BTH Rewards account. They will need to download the new “Boulder Tap House” App OR login via www.bouldertaphouse.com/rewards.
• If using the new mobile app:
o Step 1: Download the App
o Step 2: Click “sign-in” and click “forgot password” to reset your password. Enter the email address associated with your Rewards account.
o Step 3: Receive and open the email to create a new password.
• If accessing the Rewards and online ordering system through a web browser:
How do I earn Rewards points?
• Dine-In: You can earn points by:
o Mobile device – allowing your server or bartender to scan your mobile app on their Toast device (either a terminal or handheld). Select the Rewards button in the lower left of the home screen on your app and then click “Scan Rewards Card”. Present your mobile device to the server or bartender to scan.
o You may provide your email address or phone number to the server or bartender so that they can search for your account.
Please note that you will not receive points for tips, sales taxes, discounts, gift card purchases or fees
How are rewards points calculated?
• You are awarded one rewards point for every dollar you spend, not including tips, sales taxes, discounts, gift card purchases or fees. You should see the rewards you have earned within 24 hours under the Rewards section of your app or on your account accessible through www.bouldertaphouse.com/rewards. Please note that our incentives, prices and menu items may change from time to time.
When do I get my points?
Points can take 24 hours to be added to your account.
How do I check my rewards points balance?
You can track your current points balance:
• In the Boulder Tap House app
• By logging into the BTH Rewards site at www.bouldertaphouse.com/rewards and clicking the “my account” button in the upper right and choose Rewards.
What if I had earned points with the old BTH Loyalty Rewards program?
• In most cases, if you had an email address on file with the prior Loyalty Rewards program, we have transferred those earned and un-used points over to your new account!
• If you’re not able to see those points on your account, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your first name name, last name, email address, phone number AND the card number of your Loyalty Rewards card from our prior program and we’ll look into this for you.
What if my data did not transfer over to the new app?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com with your first name, last name, email address, and phone number (and Loyalty Rewards card number if applicable) registered under your account and we’ll look into this for you.
Can I earn points for purchases made through a third-party delivery service?
Purchases made through third-party ordering apps or websites (DoorDash, UberEats, etc.) do not count toward reward progress.
You will only earn points for dine-in orders placed in one of our restaurant locations.
Do rewards expire?
Rewards have different expiration dates depending on what the reward is. Expiration dates are listed with each Reward in your account. The most common reward is, in a nutshell, “earn 100 rewards points, get $7 off on a future visit”, which expires after 1 year.
How can I redeem a reward?
When you have earned a reward, and after your server or bartender has logged your user information into their Toast POS system, just let your server or bartender know that you’d like to redeem the reward, and they’ll apply that reward to your bill!
Can I redeem multiple rewards in an order?
Only one reward can be redeemed per order.
How do I view my rewards history?
You can view reward history by
• Opening the Boulder Tap House app, and:
o Go to “Rewards” in the lower left
o Then select “view details”
• Going into your account at https://bouldertaphouse.com/rewards, and:
o Go to “Login”, and complete the login
o In the upper right, select “My Account”
o In the drop-down menu, select “Rewards”
o Then select “History”
When do I get my rewards? Can I earn rewards and use them in the same order?
Rewards are credited to your account post-purchase. If your order has enough points for you to earn a reward, that reward will be available for use on your next order. Please note that rewards may take 24 hours to be added to your account.
What is happening to the previous e-club (MailChimp) program?
The previous e-club program was discontinued in June 2023.
What is happening to the previous online ordering (ChowNow) program?
The previous online ordering program through a company called ChowNow was discontinued in late 2022, depending on the restaurant. At that time, each Boulder Tap House switched to an online ordering platform called “OLO” which we are still using and intend to use in the future.
What is happening to the previous Loyalty Rewards program?
The previous Loyalty Rewards program was discontinued in May or June 2023, depending on the restaurant.